Microsoft has unveiled two new trailers for its upcoming strategy title Age of Empires IV, showcasing different weapons from the game.
Microsoft has unveiled two new trailers for its upcoming strategy game Age of Empires IV.
Both trailers focus on showcasing tools of defense and destruction that you can use in the game.
Specifically, we see Nest of Bees Rockets and Palings, dealing with defense and offense respectively.
You can find both videos below.
If you’d like to see more, you can check out the previous reveal from E3, another trailer showing the Hundred Years’ War campaign and two more focused on the Abbasid dynasty and naval warfare.
Age of Empires IV launches on October 28 exclusively on PC. Here’s how Microsoft officially describes it.
“The King of Real Time Strategy (RTS) is back! Age of Empires is back with its first all-new title in 16 years, modernizing the RTS genre for new and returning gamers keen on the return of an RTS gaming phenomenon.
Using history as a development tool, “Age of Empires IV” brings an unprecedented atmosphere to RTS with stylized visuals, diverse civilizations, and authentic music and speech – all brought together to let you celebrate the era. High Middle Ages until the end of Renaissance history and cultures. .
With updated controls, an intuitive user interface and a fresh take on the campaign placing you as the hero of the story, “Age of Empires IV” is the most accessible Age of Empires game yet, while making take everything fans love about the franchise to the next level.
- Superb 4K visual fidelity
- Eight diverse civilizations, including Mongols and Chinese, plus naval game support
- Four campaigns with thirty-five missions spanning 500 years of history
- Cooperate or watch up to seven of your friends in PVP and PVE multiplayer modes
- Best gaming and platform services including a global editor in early 2022, tutorials, and a story mode to help onboard new RTS players