New details and trailers revealed for upcoming Pokémon Brilliant Diamond, Pokémon Shining Pearl, and Pokémon Legends: Arceus games
The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo have revealed more details for Shiny Diamond Pokémon, Shiny Pearl Pokémon, and Pokémon Legends: Arceusincluding all new trailers.
Shiny Diamond Pokémon and Shining Pearl Pokémon
Shiny Diamond Pokémon and Shining Pearl Pokémon are faithful remakes of the Pokémon Diamond Version and Pokémon Pearl Version games, bringing the coaches back to the Sinnoh region, where they will meet Professor Rowan, face off against the Galactic Team, and explore the Grand Underground. For those crossing Sinnoh for the first time, many new encounters and surprises await you.
The all-purpose Pokétch
Pokétch is a handy gadget that players receive on their journey through the game that’s packed with a variety of apps. This versatile tool contains apps for all kinds of situations, such as the Dowsing Machine app, which can be used to locate hidden items. In Shiny Diamond Pokémon and Shiny Pearl Pokémon, Pokétch also allows players to call upon wild Pokémon to aid them by using hidden moves like Cut to chop down obstructive trees or Climb to climb steep cliffs.
Have fun with Pokémon in Amity Square
Amity Square in Hearthome City is a relaxing place for Trainers to hang out with their Pokémon. They will be able to walk with up to six of their Pokémon at a time, as long as they are on the list of Pokémon allowed in the park. Inside Amity Square, players can also adjust the camera angle and zoom level to take commemorative photos and videos with their Pokémon. Photos can be taken by pressing the capture button on the Nintendo Switch system, while short videos can be recorded by pressing and holding it.
Poffins are snacks that can increase Pokémon’s conditions, such as Coolness or Cuteness. By increasing these conditions, players can achieve higher scores when visually evaluating shows in the Super Contest. In Pokémon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl, it was only possible to make Poffins in House Poffin, but now players can also do them in Amity Square.1
Shiny Diamond Pokémon and Shining Pearl Pokémon will be released on November 19, 2021. Both games are currently available for pre-order, with special early purchase bonuses available.2
Check out the trailer here.
For more information on Shiny Diamond Pokémon and Shining Pearl Pokémon, please visit Pokemon.com/DiamondPearl.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus
Pokémon Legends: Arceus brings players to the vast Hisui region. This is the Sinnoh region as it existed in the past, long before the familiar towns and cityscapes of Pokémon Diamond and Pokemon Pearl have been established. Rich in nature and with Mount Coronet towering at its core, this is a Sinnoh unlike anything players have experienced before, and they will be embarking on a journey to complete the region’s first Pokédex.
Your Arc Phone will be your guide
At the start of the adventure, players will receive a device called Arc Phone. Its distinctive appearance might suggest that it has some connection with the mythical Pokémon Arceus. This device appears to contain some sort of strange power, and it will apparently help guide players on their journey.
Special Pokémon with mysterious power
During their expeditions, players may encounter Pokémon that are larger than normal and with glowing red eyes. These are known as the alpha Pokémon. They’re stronger than their regular counterparts, and they’ll be aggressive enough to chase and attack players who stray too close.
There are also special Pokémon in the Hisui region that have received some sort of mysterious blessing. Some of these Pokémon are particularly powerful and are known as nobles, while others are said to gladly help the locals. Each of these Pokémon appears to hold a power that is not held by regular Pokémon. People known as Guardians are responsible for caring for these Pokémon by performing tasks such as ensuring that nobles’ territories remain intact or providing food and water offerings.
These noble Pokémon are revered by the locals, but a strange phenomenon is now causing them to suddenly go berserk. The cause of these incidents is still shrouded in mystery. Once frenzied, these Pokémon are incredibly difficult to master, forcing the people of Hisui to turn to the Galaxy Expedition Team for help. As a member of the Survey Corps, you will be called upon to quell the frenzies of the nobles.
Category: Ax Pokémon
Height: 5ʹ11 ″
Weight: 196.2 lbs
Type: Insect / Rock
Special minerals found in Hisui region cause Scyther to evolve into this Pokémon. Parts of his body hardened to stone. Stone parts are often chipped in fierce battles, and Kleavors who have survived many battles will display larger chips on their bodies. It is said that the people of Hisui once used pieces of stone that fell from Kleavor to make tools.
Run through vast wild landscapes while riding Pokémon
During their adventures, players will receive a Celestica Flute. It is a mysterious instrument that has been passed down from generation to generation to the people of Hisui. Play the flute anywhere to summon special Pokémon that will let you ride them. Riding these Pokémon will allow players to move faster on land or cross bodies of water or even soar through the skies.
- Wyrdeer: Wyrdeer has powerful and sturdy legs, and riding them will allow players to gallop across the land at high speed and leap to leap over obstacles.
- Togglegion: Basculegion can carry players on its back, making it possible to cross bodies of water. Basculegion is also able to launch from the surface of the water, allowing players to effortlessly jump over obstacles in their path.
- Hisuan Braviary: Hisuian Braviary will allow players to soar into the skies. From above, players will also be able to get a good look at the types of Pokémon living below and the types of items that can be found.
Discover the facilities at your home port, Jubilife Village
Players can prepare for their investigative work at Jubilife Village, and there are also facilities that can help make the adventure even more fun.3
- The clothier and the hairdresser: Players can mix outfits and hairstyles at the clothier and hairdresser to choose their look.
- The photography studio: Players can take photos alongside their Pokémon at the Photography Studio.
- The general store and crafts: If players have used their items on a previous excursion, they can restock at the general store. They can also use in-game currency to purchase new crafting recipes and materials from crafting.
- Pastures: Pastures are where players can leave Pokémon that have been captured. There are many Pokémon that will need to be caught to complete the Pokédex, but only six Pokémon can be taken in a party. Players will want to choose the right Pokémon for each mission before they jump into surveys. In one of the different base camps, players can change the Pokémon they have in the party or send Pokémon to the pastures.
Pokémon Legends: Arceus will be released on Friday January 28, 2022. It is currently available for pre-order.4
Check out the trailer here.
For more information on Pokémon Legends: Arceus, please visit Pokemon.com/LegendsArceus.